Sunday, March 16, 2008

Non Updates

I have seen every episode of "Buffy:The Vampire Slayer" there is and have nothign left to look forward to in life.
.
I have learned all about religion, the Illuminati, and the New World Order from the internet sensation conspiracy theory movie Zeitgeist (click here to watch it.)
.
I have learned how to ride a bicycle to class through street traffic without major injury.
.
I have widened my horizons by beginning to listen to jazz.
.
I have discovered a hip bar that is typical Berlin. Wonderful pseudo-intellectuals with thick-rimmed glasses talking about geo-politics. I still prefer Roses, the kitschy local gay bar with furry pink walls and ceiling. No lie, it's like neon pink shag rugs as far as the eye can see, interrupted only by the disco balls.
.
I went to an NYU field trip to gay bingo where I won a bottle of wine.
.
I helped a Japanese friend with a project where he wanted friends around the world to take a picture of the sky at the exact same moment. Here's mine, taken from my balcony:

2 comments:

k. mukai said...

I lurked on facebook and looked at the flickr album for that photo thing... So awesome! If your Japanese friend needs someone in London...

Katie J said...

Cool updates. What jazz are you listening to now?