Thursday, January 22, 2009

Starting Up Again

As of Tuesday my life as I've known it has started up again (minus George Bush of course).

At this point, I've had every class once and so far I love all of them. No class has more that 35 kids, and I've got at least one friend in each class, more in most. Another great thing about this semester is that all my classes are listed as GSS (Gender & Sexuality Studies). It's not technically my major, so I am using some electives on it, but it's my main area of interest so it seemed worth it.

You will notice that my blog looks quite different. I changed it from the white on black because I thought this would be easier on the eyes. I also edited the HTML to make the entries wider (this was very difficult considering I've never worked with HTML before and had to learn by changing, previewing, and changing again ad nauseum. Took about a half hour). Speaking of blogs, I'm excited to report that together with a friend from school, I'm working on a new blog that will be in a very different, more academic direction. When it launches I'll post the link here.

Oh well, I'm off to bed now- trying to get a good night's sleep before I brave the NYU bookstore in the morning.

1 comment:

Katie J said...

Hey there. Can't wait to see the new blog. BTW, happy belated Obama day!