Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Alas, I Crawl Back to the Blogoshpere

A quick look at my blog archive to the right of the screen reveals my pitiful inactivity since last June. I suppose after couch surfing in Latvia and freezing jeans in Berlin, my New York lifestyle struck me as less than blog-worthy. I've been "micro-blogging" on my twitter, but I discovered sometimes 160 symbols aren't enough.

So what has happened since I last blogged about signing a lease? I moved to a beautiful apartment on a homey, residential block of Williamsburg. I had a good semester at school, except for a pesky intro to neurosci class, and did little to no traveling. Winter break I visited my family for the first week, then returned to New York where I've spent weekdays alternating between watching West Wing and reading Betty Friedan. Weekends I go to the same parties and clubs and bars that I've been going to pretty much since I came to New York.

I fully intend on blogging more when something more exciting happens; till then, I'll leave you with a picture from New Years stolen from my good friend Mukai, and a picture of the first real snow in the city a few weeks ago.



No comments: