Saturday, February 23, 2008

Finally Update

Not too much happened so I'll give you the highlights of my week day by day:

Wednesday: At 6:30 PM I went to a bar for an event for NYU students to meet Germans. I made friends and stayed till 11:00 when the two Germans and I decided to get food, I wasn't home till 1:30AM.

Thursday: Went to a Justice concert (a French electro DJ duo). They were incredible and the crowd was really into it. Unfortunately the DJ that played after was awful and pun the same terrible techno I had been hearing everywhere.

Friday: Met with my new German friends and brought a pretty big delegation of American students. First we went to a diner where we shared 5 liter beer towers (I wasn't feeling well and couldn't fully appreciate them), then we went to Bang Bang Club. BBC is the first club I've been to here where they played music I like. I heard Le Tigre and the Smiths and a lot of songs I hadn't heard before but really enjoyed. Unfortunately I had a migraine and left by 1:45.

Saturday: Some Germans I met at a house party two weeks ago invited me to go see a play with them.

No comments: