Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Fuck the Super Bowl, it's Super Tuesday!

It's finally Super Tuesday! The day that should determine who the next president is.
Sadly, I am undecided as to whom I would vote for if given the opportunity. Like Hillary said, I think it took a Clinton to clean up after the first Bush, and it will take a Clinton to clean up after the second. I would much prefer to see her in the White House over Obama. At the same time, I want Obama to win the primaries because I think he has a better shot in the general. especially if there's a moderate 3rd party candidate. Few Clinton supporters hate Obama, but I know plenty of Obama supporters who hate Hillary; additionally, his campaign work would be more enthusiastic on a grass-roots level.

I'm on my way to a Super Tuesday party now; my contribution is a litre of boxed wine that I got at Aldi for 99 Euro cents. 

I'll end this post with a picture taken last year of me hugging the man who was elected president 8yrs ago and now has an Oscar to his name. I know this is self-promotional and bragging on my part but isn't that what this blogging medium was made for?!

1 comment:

k. mukai said...

Fuck the Superbowl AND Super Tuesday... It's motherfuckin' pancake day!!